Transport Emergency Transfer Patient Monitor Touchscreen Handheld Ambulance Vital Signs Monitor Sc-C30
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||285mm× 250mm× 208mm|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SC-C30
- Type: Patient/Fetal/Maternal Monitor
- Group: All Patient
- Specification: 4kg
- HS Code: 90181930
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Origin: Shenzhen
1. 4.3-inch color LCD display, touch screen operation, scratching-prevention LCD, support PinYin, five-stock, hand-written input method
2. 1.2kg portable handle, 1. 2m drop test proof,
3. Built-in standard CO2 socket
4. Specialized first -aid monitor bag is optional, it's waterproof and anti-falling, It also can be used under various kinds of severe environment to meet the demand of medical agents such as troops
5. Real-time waveform freezing to the screen
6. Support power failure storage, 48hr long trend display, 2000 groups of NIBP list, 100 ARR alarm record review, 25 minutes waveforms review.
7. Support trend chart and trend table observation, big-front display, password protection display interface.
8. Three kinds of alarm, acoustic, optic intelligent alarm and text intelligent alarm, support alarm turn off, alarm pause, alarm safety warning, one key to pause and second press to recover.
9. Various interface, waveforms and parameters color are adjustable, support module activate, turn off function.
10. With double lithium batteries: Built-in 2, 600mAh lithium battery in C30 and built-in 4, 400mAh lithium battery in first aid monitoring package, over 8 hours working time, support vehicle power.
11. Software upgrading without dismantle the body.
12. With Linux operation system, connect with central monitoring system.
13. Working as the module of bigger device or used as a separate monitor, data exchange with the host, support dual screen display.
14. Shortcut key, Support blood pressure measurement, patent information, trend chart/map review, alarm volume, heart beat volume, repetitive measurement, monitor setting, main menu shortcut key setting.
15. Wired/wireless Central Monitoring System